Skip to content Go to Top
- Turmeric is often combined with ginger and black pepper to make a flavorful and anti-inflammatory spice blend.
- It can also be added to curries and soups for a subtle, earthy flavor.
- Turmeric can be mixed with honey and lemon juice to make a soothing drink for sore throats or colds.
- It can also be added to smoothies and juices to boost their nutritional content.
- Turmeric can be mixed with ground cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice to make a spice blend that can be used to make sweet or savory dishes.