Sale!

Turmeric Face Oil

$9.99

Description

Turmeric Face Oil (Anti-aging, Nourishing & Brightening)

30ml/ 1.01 Fl Oz

Product Description:

AMVital Turmeric glow-giving face oil recharges the radiance of your skin. Infused with refined jojoba oil and golden turmeric imparts instant vibrancy and antioxidant defense. It delivers cold-pressed, nutrient-rich extracts into your skin, leaving your complexion looking brighter and nurtured.

 

How does it work?

Concentrated antioxidant Curcumin, derived from turmeric, promotes beautiful-looking skin without staining your skin orange. Turmeric is credited as a miracle for clogged skin; thus, your complexion benefits from all the anti-aging power of turmeric without the side effects of other orange-colored Turmeric products.

For all skin tones

  • Great for evening skin tone
  • For all skin types
  • Reduce skin inflammation & calm breakout
  • Can be used on the body to reduce scaring

 

 

Product Features:

  • Multi-tasking formula
  • Helps reduce facial hair growth
  • Replenish moisture (skin looks clear & refined)
  • Intensive hydration & moisture replenishment
  • Visibly diminish imperfections for clear, firm, supple skin with daily use
  • Our non-greasy antioxidant oil quickly rehydrates dry skin with natural redness-fighting botanicals

 

Application Tips:

Put a few drops in your hands. Rub them together and pat them on your cleansed & dry face, neck by fingertips, or other areas until fully absorbed into your skin.

Tip: add 5 drops to your moisturizer for an added boost of hydration.

For best results, use it in the morning and night after cleansing.

 

Main Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ginger root oil, Citrus Limon (lemon) Peel oil

Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, Phthalate-Free, Fragrance-Free, Vegan

ZERO WASTE OIL PROCESS

In our abiding responsibility to our environment and communities, AMVital oil is pressed using a Zero Waste Oil Process.

The seeds used to create our oils/serums have as little as 10% of the material required. However, the remaining 90% is used!

Instead, the byproduct is crushed into a seed powder and put into various nutritional supplements and plant proteins for animal and pet use. Any inedible seed material is then used in agricultural processes for fertilization so that these nutrients are back into the land they were grown.

 

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Turmeric Face Oil”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment