AMVital Anti-Aging Turmeric Face Oil (Nourishing & Brightening)
30ml/ 1.01 Fl Oz
How does it work?
Concentrated antioxidant Curcumin, derived from turmeric, promotes beautiful-looking skin without staining your skin orange. Turmeric is credited as a miracle for clogged skin; thus, your complexion benefits from all the anti-aging power of turmeric without the side effects of other orange-colored Turmeric products.
For all skin tones
AMVital Anti-Aging Turmeric Face Oil:
- Great for evening skin tone
- For all skin types
- Reduce skin inflammation & calm breakout
- Can be used on the body to reduce scaring
- Multi-tasking formula
- Helps reduce facial hair growth
- Replenish moisture (skin looks clear & refined)
- Intensive hydration & moisture replenishment
- Visibly diminish imperfections for clear, firm, supple skin with daily use
- Our non-greasy antioxidant oil quickly rehydrates dry skin with natural redness-fighting botanicals
Put a few drops in your hands. Rub them together and pat them on your cleansed & dry face, neck by fingertips, or other areas until fully absorbed into your skin.
Tip: add 5 drops to your moisturizer for an added boost of hydration.
For best results, use it in the morning and night after cleansing.
Main Ingredients in Anti-Aging Turmeric Face Oil:
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ginger root oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, Phthalate-Free, Fragrance-Free, Vegan
ZERO WASTE OIL PROCESS
In our abiding responsibility to our environment and communities, AMVital Oil is using a Zero Waste Oil Process.
The seeds used to create our oils/serums have as little as the material required. However, we utilize the remaining!
Instead, we crush the byproduct into a seed powder and put it into various nutritional supplements and plant proteins for animal and pet use. Any inedible seed material is then used in agricultural processes for fertilization so that these nutrients are back into the land they were grown.