Hey! Don’t panic. It’s pretty simple and easy to make your turmeric soap at home. This DIY turmeric skin-friendly soap offers a lot of soothing miracles for your face and body. Adding turmeric to soap is a superb way to reap the benefits of the spice without cooking with it or consuming turmeric tea. Dermatologists have explored turmeric soap’s positive and skin-healthy effects. On the other hand, skin-friendly soap is grabbing attention owing to its beneficial impacts on the skin.
This duo combines glorious effects in the new soap creation to prepare here. You can apply Orange essential oil thoroughly to the skin to reduce inflammation, redness, and aches and pains. Further, orange oil combined with a pinch of turmeric boosts clarity, reduces inflammation and acne, and retains your skin rejuvenated. It can also deter the growth of many bacteria and fungi on the skin. To create an even more synergistic spell, the Blood Orange essential oil, giving relaxing and mood-lifting results in a fresh citrusy scent, says, “Let the healing begin!”
This DIY Turmeric skin-friendly soap is perfect for you. Try it to believe!
- 500 grams of any soap base
- one and a half tsp wild Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. Coconut oil
- 2 tsp Blood orange Essential oil / Any essential oil as per your skin type
- Soap mold
- Slice the soap base into small pieces and melt it in the microwave till it turns to a liquid base.
- Add the wild turmeric to the liquid base and swirl well.
- When the turmeric and the soap base combine, add coconut oil. This step proves that this DIY soap won’t dry your skin. Additionally, the coconut oil will immediately moisten your skin.
- Now, add the essential oil to the mixture. Tea tree, lavender, and lemon are critical oil choices for acne-prone skin. However, while adding any of these ingredients, confirm it is skin-friendly soap, according to your skin type. Also, you can use any fragrance of your choice here.
- Mix everything satisfactorily.
- Pour the batter into the DIY soap mold once the batter is at room temperature or slightly warm. Pouring hot batter into the rubber mold will melt the mold.
- Dab the mold a few times to free any air bubbles.
- Wrap the lid of the mold and let it remain for a day. Please do not place it in the fridge.
- Once the soap solidifies, de-mold.
- Use this DIY turmeric skin-friendly soap, and you are good to go!
Try this gel and a DIY turmeric skin-friendly soap for optimal results.
DIY Turmeric Aloe Night Gel
This gel is creamy texture-wise. However, turmeric and aloe Vera are natural therapies that cure multiple ailments like dry skin, rosacea, eczema, and more. Furthermore, the minerals, vitamins, and amino acids inside turmeric and aloe Vera help ease inflamed skin, reduce swelling, heal wounds, and even soothe rusty skin.
Mix well 2tbsp aloe Vera, 1/4 tsp wild turmeric powder (it doesn’t stain), and 2 tsp jojoba oil.
Apply the gel on the face, neck, and shoulder areas while massaging into a circular motion for about 5-10 minutes. Stay for 30 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Also, you can leave the gel overnight.